Park-Manager Core Team¶
The Park-Manager Core Team is the group of developers that determine the direction and evolution of the Park-Manager project. Their votes rule if the features and patches proposed by the community are approved or rejected.
All the Park-Manager Core Team members are long-time contributors with solid technical expertise and they have demonstrated a strong commitment to drive the project forward.
This document states the rules that govern the Park-Manager Core Team. These rules are effective upon publication of this document and all Park-Manager Core Team members must adhere to said rules and protocol.
Core Team Organization¶
Park-Manager Core Team members have the following roles:
- Project Leader
- Defines business vision & strategy
- Elects Park-Manager Core Team Members
- Lead Developer
- Defines technical vision & strategy
- Coordinates community
- Connects with other projects
- Documentation Lead
- Coordinates the work related to the documentation
- Core Developer
- Can review & merge all code PRs and issues
- Focuses on a specific area of the system
Active Core Team Members¶
- Project Leader:
- Sebastiaan Stok (sstok)
- Lead Developer:
- Documentation Lead:
- Core Developers:
Core Membership Application¶
At present, new Park-Manager Core Team membership applications are not accepted, although we are in the process of inviting new members.
Core Membership Revocation¶
A Park-Manager Core Team membership can be revoked for any of the following reasons:
- Refusal to follow the rules and policies stated in this document;
- Lack of activity for the past six months;
- Willful negligence or intent to harm the Park-Manager project;
- Upon decision of the Project Leader.
Should new Park-Manager Core Team memberships be accepted in the future, revoked members must wait at least 6 months before re-applying.
Park-Manager Core Team Rules and Protocol Amendments¶
The rules described in this document may be amended at anytime by the Project Leader.